Your guide to getting the best RAM trucks
Every truck driver has considered owning a pickup truck by Ford or Chrysler. These companies are trusted by truck drivers across the nation as they provide robust products. If you are contemplating buying a new truck, here’s a simple guide for you to know all about our favorite pick in the market.
What are Ram trucks?
- Ram trucks or RAM is a line or a sub-brand of trucks, which were founded in the year 2010 and have, since then, only grown in demand.
- There are different models under the Ram Trucks’ umbrella made to suit every truck driver’s need.
- The brand prides itself for the durability and reliability that it promises to its consumers. It is made with award-winning engines and is ideal for both casual and work purposes.
Are Rams made for day-to-day purposes?
- No, Rams are not ideal for day-to-day purposes. They are meant to fulfill the requirements of heavy-load small businesses that need a constant commute. The Ram trucks division was set up for truck drivers who needed more durability and reliability from their vehicle.
- It was made with the purpose of introducing a more robust product in the market where truck drivers who need extensive quality to carry out their business may benefit from this range.
- While it may be used for day-to-day purposes as well, it won’t serve the purpose of rebranding and separation by Fiat Chrysler.
Are Dodge trucks made for heavy-duty pickups?
- No, Dodge trucks are not ideal for heavy-duty pickups. They were mainly made for casual drivers who want to own a truck but do not necessarily have a business need for it.
- It is made with lesser sturdiness and more style for people who like to flaunt a truck to keep up with a certain rough image but do not need to use it for heavy-duty pickup of materials as such.
Which are the best new models available for Ram trucks, and what sets them apart from other trucks in the same segment?
- The Ram 1500 is creating a lot of waves and is released for the 2019 version.
- The Ram 1500 classic is available in three different variants—Tradesman, Express, and Big Horn.
- It boasts of a horsepower equating to 395 and a 5.7 HEMI V8 Engine. The 20-inch aluminum wheels are chrome-clad and provide the heavyweight truck with more support to run smoothly on tough terrains.
- Its interior comes with an Apple CarPlay support and a theft deterrent system to keep your truck from being stolen. Additionally, the airbags and steel frames make it quite a safe option for long commutes.
- Apart from this, the 2018 Ram 2500 and the 2018 Ram 3500 are introduced as part of the new troupe released by Ram trucks.
Are there any special editions of Ram trucks available?
Three editions worth a mention are discussed in brief below:
- Laramie Longhorn® Ram Rodeo Edition: It is available in six different colors. It not only boasts of tailgate lettering but also has aluminum wheels with a 20-inch diameter for the models that come with single rear wheels. The models with dual rear wheels have tires of 17 inches.
- Mojave Sound edition: This is also an amazing choice for people who want to go off roading. Its best feature is undoubtedly the 410 HP engine and 17-inch power wheels. If you are looking for a full-size pickup for off-road travel, your search should end here!
- Kentucky Derby® edition: It has a 12-inch touchscreen, and the 22-inch aluminum wheels make your travel smooth and comfortable while being powerful and sporty. One of the best features for entertainment is the Harman Kardon sound system, which helps make your road trips memorable. The reclining heated leather seats make this model even more desirable.
Choose the best option for yourself and buy a new Dodge or Ram to get the right companion for your heavy transport-related business.