Here are some cheap unlimited cell phone plans that you can buy
Looking for the best cheapest cell phone plans can be an overwhelming process. This is because there are a huge number of network carriers claiming to offer the cheapest plans with unlimited talk, texts, and data. If you are looking to switch your network carrier or buy a new unlimited cell phone plan at a competitive price, here are a couple of questions and their answers that will help you buy the best of the lot.
Which are the cheapest unlimited cell phone plans under $50?
Here are some of the cheap unlimited cell phone plans that you can buy for under $50:
- TextNow– Being one of the first cloud-based network carriers, it offers unlimited data, talk, and texts for approximately $39.99. If the user consumes data beyond 23GB, the carrier caps the data speed but still offers unlimited data.
- Unlimited 55+ by Sprint– Offered only in their stores, the carrier offers unlimited talk and text. Additional features include DVD-quality streaming, 3G mobile hotspot, and global roaming in over 185 countries. The plan is offered at around $50 per month (with about $30 upfront).
- Unlimited Data Option by Xfinity mobiles– The carrier offers the plan through bring your own device (BYOD), where it offers unlimited talk, text, and data. The users might experience reduced speeds on consuming 20GB data. Other features include access to nearly 16 million WiFi hotspots across the world and 100MB of shared data per month.
Which are the cheapest unlimited cell phone plans for families?
Choosing cheap unlimited cell phone plans for families can be tedious, as companies offer a perks’ galore and dozens of offers. Here are a few carriers to choose from, offering reasonably priced unlimited plans for families:
- Sprint– The carrier offers Unlimited Plus plan, where it offers the first and the second line for approximately $70 and $50 per month, respectively. Adding three to five additional lines costs about $30 per line. Users get unlimited talk, text and data and 15GB of hotspot data per line with HD video streaming.
- Cricket Wireless– Piggybacking off AT&T’s 4G LTE network, Cricket Wireless offers unlimited talk, data and text for around $100 a month for four lines. The users might experience reduced speeds of up to 3Mbps when choosing the unlimited plan
- T-Mobile– With their in-flight texting and no fees and taxes, T-Mobile offers one of the best cheap cell phone plans with unlimited talk, text, and data. Their plans start at approximately $40 per line, amounting to around $160 for four lines. A family of three is required to pay about $47 for a single line, for the same plan. They also offer Netflix subscription and up to 480p of video streaming.
Which are the cheapest cell phone plans for seniors?
Following are some of the popular carriers offering cheapest unlimited cell phone plans that seniors can buy:
- Sprint– Available only for eligible and new senior customers, the plan offers two lines for roughly $80 with unlimited talk, text and data. Signing up for autopay might drop the bill to nearly $70. The plan with single line costs around $65. Additional features include DVD-quality video streaming, music streaming at 500Kbps.
- Verizon– One of the major carriers, Verizon offers unlimited talk, text, and Internet surfing at approximately $65; if you are planning to rope in your spouse under the same plan, the two lines will cost at around $90. Autopay discounts give about $5 off the plan. Other features include DVD-quality video streaming, unlimited hotspot usage at a capped speed of 600Kbps.
- T-Mobile– For citizens above 55 years of age, T-Mobile offers unlimited talk, text, and data usage for approximately $55. Two lines cost around $80, helping you save about $30. Signing up for autopay lets you avail a discount of roughly $5. However, if users exhaust 50GB of data, the carrier has the rights to reduce Internet speeds. Using phone Internet as a hotspot will cap the speed to 3G.
Which are the most affordable international cell phone plans?
Here are some cheap unlimited cell phone plans if you are planning to travel internationally:
- Sprint Unlimited Freedom with International Connect– One of the major carriers across the country, Sprint offers unlimited calls and texts to countries like Canada and Mexico. The carrier offers the plan for approximately $65 (around $50 for the basic plan and $15 for international add-on). It also includes free calling to landlines and mobile numbers in more than 55 countries.
- T-Mobile ONE PLUS International– The carrier is one of the best when it comes to international cell phone plans. It offers an international calling plan for about $95 (around $70 for ONE PLUS a basic plan and $25 as an add-on for international services). Some of its features include unlimited WiFi and an hour of free data on Gogo-enabled international flights, unlimited talk, text, and data in Mexico and Canada, and free landline-calling across 70+ countries.
- Verizon Above Unlimited– A no-contract international cell phone plan, Verizon Wireless offers unlimited talk, text, and data across countries like Canada and Mexico. It also offers 20GB of hotspot, HD streaming, and 500GB of Verizon cloud. All this for at approximately $95 a month.