Here are a few things you must know about the Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Maintaining a strong one-year gap, Samsung launched the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 in August 2017. This phone, however, has been called a slightly larger version of the Samsung Galaxy S8 by most reviewers. Even if the look and feel of the phones are slightly similar, this phone is a lot more than just a copy. Following are a few things you must know about the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Which colors is the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with AT&T available in?
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with AT&T is manufactured in the four colors mentioned below, but it is only available in Midnight Black and Orchid Gray in our country.
- Midnight Black: Black is the default color for most mobile phones. This is the most sold color variant for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and it looks classy with a shiny back and curved edges.
- Orchid Gray: This is the lightest of all the shades, but not the boldest one. This color variant offers a gleaming version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with AT&T.
- Deepsea Blue: The Coral Blue shade has been left out for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with AT&T. Instead, they have replaced it with a Deepsea Blue variant, which is a shade or two darker than the Coral Blue.
- Maple Gold: The Maple Gold shade made a comeback with the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with AT&T. It is one of the bolder choices out of all the color variants available.
What facts do you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with AT&T?
- Design: The design for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is a stark copy of the Samsung Galaxy S8. It has an all-metal frame and a glistening glass finish. It also holds the Bixby button.
- Battery: The phone has an octa-core processor which makes it one of the fastest phones on the market. However, this phone’s key feature is its battery life. The phone’s battery does not discharge quickly despite having a heavy processor.
Which are the leading features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- 4K Video: A phone that packs a next-generation dual-lens camera must have a great video output. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with AT&T is the best phone for shooting 4K videos. It also saves the videos in ultra-high definition.
- S Pen: A key feature that sets the Samsung phones apart from the other phones, the S Pen is a stylus that can be used with multiple apps. Take important notes in a meeting if you forget your notepad, handwrite messages, and create GIFs or other creatives with it.
- IP68 rating: Along with all the outstanding features, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 also has an IP68 rating. This means that the phone has been tested to be water and dust resistant which makes it ideal for worry-free use under any condition.
- DIRECTV ready: The phone comes with a huge HD screen and what is better than having the inbuilt DIRECTV app. This app allows you to watch all the live television channels on the go. Along with watching live TV, you can also record your favorite shows and watch them while traveling.
What are the reasons to choose Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- Big screen: A huge screen on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 allows the user to watch videos in high definition and perform multiple tasks with the split screen. Very few phones have so much screen space while still being handy. It also has curved edges, which increases the display area.
- Dual-lens camera: The S series of the Samsung Galaxy range has received minor camera upgrades, but the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with AT&T has a dual-lens camera which allows you to shoot in portrait mode and dual focus. You can also click pictures in HD while recording videos in 4K.
- Great for notes: Every phone had a stylus when the idea was first introduced, but Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with AT&T is one of the few phones that still offers this feature. It now has a stylus that is patented under the name – S Pen, and performs multiple features enabling creativity and increasing efficiency.