It’s a problem that worries many people. Fat under the chin is annoying and at the same time not so easily lost. There are many reasons why one can acquire it.
The cause could be obesity, aging, or recently gained pounds.
Fortunately, there are solutions to get rid of this situation. One of them, of course, is liposuction. But there are other ways to eliminate or even reduce it through exercise.
1. Make sure you are standing/sitting with a straight spine. Look at the ceiling. In this position, make a kiss-like motion with your lips. This exercise has a good effect on the chin and if you repeat it 5 to 7 times, good results can be obtained.
2. The second exercise is about opening the muscle between your jaw and shoulder. Pull your lips back and open your mouth. Then slowly move your lower jaw up and down. Try this 5-10 times as it is very effective for fat loss under the chin.
3. The third exercise deals with the neck and can be effective not only for the loss of a double chin but also for neck pain or neck stiffness. Stand up. As you inhale, twist your neck toward your left shoulder so your chin touches it. As you exhale, lower your head toward the center of your body so that your chin touches your chest. Then do the same on the right side. Repeat 5 times.
In addition to training, there are some visual tricks you can use to ensure that the double chin doesn’t look too noticeable.
* If you are a man, the easiest way is to grow a beard. It’s the most effective illusion and people will hardly be able to see the fat under your chin.
* If you are a woman, some simple things like changing your hairstyle and avoiding any necklace that might draw attention to your chin. You can also wear dresses and blouses with an open neckline to reduce attention to your chin.